Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Turn Around, Bright Eyes

If M.A.C Fix+ is my perfect finish to putting on my face, Almay Bright Eyes is my perfect beginning.

Photo courtesy of Drugstore.com

Technically an eye base, it's true use is to slap it on your eyelids pre-shadow for all day staying power. It fulfills it's intended purpose like a champ, but I've found it to be versatile in ways Almay doesn't advertise.

*Brighten under-eye circles
*Stipple on for redness coverage
*The single best blemish concealer I have found. Ever. Anywhere.

That last one is what keeps me coming back, and why I pass on this product to so many pals.

I can actually say I've shopped everywhere - Europe included - for the magic elixir of flesh colored goo that will hide a nasty blemish of any sort. Sore and red? Covered. Dry and flaky? Gone. Irritated and blotchy? Where? The combo of micro-fine highlighting powder, and swelling/redness-reducing marine compounds, white tea and peptides is the dream combo.

$8.99 for a tube with the ease of squeeze, a stiff-but-soft brush, and mornings filled with the feeling that you can, indeed, face the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment