Monday, August 16, 2010

Multiplicity

Okay girls, it's summer. You have all these cute little tanks: Spaghetti strap, racer back, one-shoulder, on and on it goes. And can you wear a regular bra with any of 'em? No.

*sigh*

I hate bra shopping with a passion. But it must be done, and never am I happier when I find one that's comfy, useful, and makes everybody (and by everybody I mean myself and those two other girls below the neck) happy.

Here's my winner: The Victoria's Secret BioFit 7-Way Bra

Allow me to sing it's praises for a moment:
*Comfy.
*Outside of with or without regular straps, there are 5 other ways to wear it. Five!!
*Comes with regular and clear strap sets.
*EASY to change the strap configuration. No, really. No... Really!
*Seamless & easy wear under every fabric.

It does rock the boat at $55, but let's do the math: 7 ways/$55 = $7.86 per bra. And remember for a moment: Straps not only keep everyone more comfortable, but keep the bra from ending up around your waist. That alone may be worth the money, and just to sweeten the deal, Vicky developed another secret in the non-slip fabric used to create the bra itself.

The only problem? There's no guarantee you look like Alessandra Ambrosio when you put it on.

A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment