Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sample Test #2

Today's test could leave me with a major headache by the end of the trial.

Its Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette by Aquolina.
A mix of spicy and sweet, the sugary package's pink and white stripes are topped with a bright red chili pepper to show it's not all fluff.

Overall:
Scents are so personal, but my take was while Pink Sugar definitely lived up to it's name, the undertones kept me from smelling like a bakery. It also seemed to linger longer (say that five times fast) than most Eau de Toilette's have in the past, which I appreciated. Light and airy with a hint of earth, I like it. However, it's a scent I'd rather use in my home than on my body.

Grade: C
Too sweet for my tastes, but I'd use it again in the right mood, or stick it in a corner of my sock drawer cracked open a bit for some scented tootsies.
Image courtesy of Sephora.com
Full Size Info:
Buy it through Sephora at the price of $29-$54 for a 1, 1.5, or 3.4 ounce selection. The scent also comes in body mousse, rollerball applicator, hair perfume, body scrub, and deodorant, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment