Friday, December 3, 2010

Flash Sale!

I'll continue with the sample review tomorrow (I've tried 3 more since my last entry), but had to alert the masses:
One of my fave web and catalog shoe sources - Alloy - is having an up to 50% off all boots sale on their website for the next 4 days only.

Alloy has that Forever21 malaise of having to really pick through to find the gems that aren't in the only-appropriate-for-a-14-year-old genre (granted, that's their target market), but their shoes have always treated me right. They carry a wide range of sizes, heel heights, and have proved to be durable, comfy, and stylish every time I've purchased... Which is at least twice a year.

These are my current faves:
Quinn Boot - Image courtesy of Alloy.com
I bought an extremely similar pair last fall at full price (still a fairly good bargain) and have worn them multiple times a week for months on end two years in a row now.

These boots were made for walkin' - Get you some!

No comments:

Post a Comment