Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gorgeous on the Go

Trolling Sephora.com one day, I found myself scoping the "Value Sets" section. As a rule, this section of the site offers fantastic little snack packs of all sorts of beauty brands, allowing you to test drive a multitude of colors and categories.

On this day, I found this gem I've come to love:
Image courtesy of Sephora.com
It's the Too Faced Glamour to Go 2 Pack, and my only disappointment is that I missed number one. Containing eight semi-sheer and shimmery eyeshadows on the top level and four glosses and a blush on the second slide-out tray, it's topped off by the mirror (underside of lid above shadows - not seen in photo), and the fact that it's all about the size of a 1/4 of a pack of cards. Magical! My faves in the pack: The yellow looking shadow in the bottom right corner is actually the perfect shade of glimmery gold that I find myself using nearly every day in some capacity, and the nude lip gloss in the top left corner of the bottom tray is almost obscenely perfect.

Downside: No applicators come with this guy. To me, not truly a problem as I'd rather use my own brushes or fingers anyway, but if you're used to the brands that come with their own you may be dismayed.

Priced at $19.50 it may seem spendy, but when considering a regular size Too Faced singular eyeshadow is around $16 a pop... Well, you can see the value.

No comments:

Post a Comment