Monday, November 29, 2010

Samples Are A Girl's Best Friend

Samples, how great are they?

A world of possibilities to find the next best thing in a palm-sized package. I have a stash of all kinds of goodies just waiting... and waiting... and waiting... for me to find the perfect moment to try them out and use them to their full potential. Maybe because they're free, or maybe just thinking I might need just exactly that size of that thing at some specific future moment, but I never actually use them.

This changes today!

I recently placed an online Sephora order, of which every one you get to choose three of their offered samples for that time period. I also (through RetailMeNot.com, posted about here) found a web code to get a slew of other free samples with my order in a tidy little travel case. Here's the stash:

So now my objective is to try each and every one, and give a little review here. Who knows, I may just find the next best thing.

Oh, the possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment