Saturday, May 14, 2011

Like Buttah

Had to get a quick post up about this - On sale through the weekend at Walgreens.
 Image courtesy of Wallgreens.com
I've been meaning to procrastinating getting a new flat iron for, well, years actually. I bought a semi-expensive one literally almost 9 years ago (really?!) and being the thriftonista I am, wanted to eek every penny out of that guy. However, upon closer inspection, the daily use (confession: sometimes more than once a day), the 'oops-I-forgot' long-term heat up sessions, and the repeated product removal (ie: scraping with a metal emery board) has taken it's toll. I even found cracks on the plastic surrounding the metal heat plates.

Structural Damage + Overall Mange = Time For A Newbie
Image courtesy of Wallgreens.com
Lucky me (and therefore, you), the Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Straighteners 2-Pack is available at Walgreen's, and is on sale this week for a rock bottom $17.99. Not only is it nicer on the locks (ceramic vs. copper), but it comes with the cutest mini version of itself which is perfection for this carry-on-only traveler. Over the top bonus: Hot pink plates. Swoon.

I've found it heats up super fast, has a 20-range heat setting, straightens in a single swipe, and my hair is shiny and healthy. Okay, I know that healthy part is an illusion, but this tool is making me believe.

And not to worry - Even if you find this post too late for the sale, it's regular price tag only reads $29.99. Steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment