Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Signed, Personalized, Delivered - It's Yours

One of the most successful gifts I've ever given was a personalized sign from Meissenburg Designs.
All images in this post courtesy of OldWoodSigns.com
A homespun company with high end results, Meissenburg Designs offers a plethora (literally.) of vintage poster art you can choose to personalize with your own text. My choice was for my favorite skier, and after choosing my art, the size of my sign, and even the material (I chose metal), had the perfect "logo" applied featuring my skier's fave spot.
This is the art that's on my sign - I changed "Stowe" to a different city, and "Vermont" to a different locale.
I was blown away with the personalized service - I wasn't sure which version of my text to use, so my consultant whipped up images of both and emailed them to me for decision making. I had an estimated time of arrival of 2-4 weeks. I got it in one. I knew exactly what it would look like when it arrived. It looked even better in person.
All of this makes the bang for the (semi-big) buck oh-so-worth it. Each sign is priced based on size, material, and personalization preferences. Mine was over $100, but has been on the mantel for years since, and even elicited a little bit of a misty eye upon giving (score!).

No comments:

Post a Comment