Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bella Candela

I don't really feel the need to scent my home very often, and I'm loathed to purchase anything overly floral or dripping in sugary cupcake scents. But every once in a while, I need a little smile for my nose.

Bella by Illume candles are my favorite. I received one as a gift from my dear PNH last holiday season, and haven't looked back. They always have a balance of spice to sugar, and tend towards the natural side of the olfactory options.
Image courtesy of fringebenefitssalon.com
I'm currently burning the Pink Grapefruit and Tarragon, which is not only a lovely shade of terra cotta itself, but comes in a cute tin that I'm actually happy to leave on the coffee table even when unlit.
The scent of my living room...
I'm struggling to find a link to this scent online, but the Illume website offers a wide (and I mean WIDE) variety of designs and scents, including the one I just found myself being intrigued by: Pink Pepper. If only there were scratch and sniff screens...

I've found my Bella by Illume options most often at Target, where they retail from $10-$30, depending on size and style. Long burning and subtle - Bella indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment