Sunday, September 26, 2010

An Apple A Day #2

Number two in the series! I know you've been holding your breath. Sit back, relax, and begin the download.

Pick number 2: Hipstamatic
Image courtesy of iphone.appstorm.net
This is the most-used app I've downloaded on my phone, simply because it's so much fun. The Hipstamatic camera offers an unpredictable, analog-y feeling to any scene you snap. A multitude of lenses, films, and flash effects, I feel like I could take 20 pictures of the same thing and have a different, creative result each time.
Image courtesy of 3.bp.blogspot.com
Fantastic!

Bonus features: An easy button to upload to Facebook for sharing the ones that you feel rival Ansel Adams, and every-so-often themed photo contests for Hipsta-users.
Image courtesy of farm5.static.flickr.com
The $1.99 download comes with 3 lenses, 3 films, and 2 flashes - Plenty to be happy with. If you love it and want more options, you can purchase 'Hipstapaks' for $0.99 each, which also come with several lenses/films/flashes, and can be previewed before purchase. I have to say, I've absolutely zero complaints about this one.
Image courtesy of pocket-lint.com
Oh, snap.
Image courtesy of geeky-gadgets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment