Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Flavors

As promised, I'm back with another review based on a Crowdtap sample-share.

This time I was lucky enough to get in on a generous package from McCormick's Grill Mates, who sent a  box chock full of 5 full-size seasonings to use on the grill.

...And wouldn't you know, we landed ourselves a brand new Traeger grill/smoker only days before. Perfecto!
I didn't do a very good job did an absolutely horrible job of taking photos of the delicious, smoky goodies being consumed, but at least I got pics of the prep and cooking process. I'll let the photos do the mouth-watering talking from here on out.
As always, feel free to leave me a note in the comments with your email address if you'd like an invitation to join me in my samplings on Crowdtap. You take surveys, get free goodies, and earn points to cash out (Amazon gift cards and more) or donate to a charity of your choosing (mine is ASPCA).

No comments:

Post a Comment