Friday, June 8, 2012

Join the 'Crowd'

Hi friends! I'm remaining more involved these days with my lifestyle blog, In Knots, but wanted to share the latest and greatest from Crowdtap.
I know I've talked about the program here before, but it has ended up being far from a flash in the pan. I'm currently involved in nine discussions, three of which offer free goodies to test! So thought I'd take a minute to fill you in.

Remember my post about getting a free winter coat of my choice via Crowdtap? Well, Old Navy strikes again, and members of their 'Style Council' were able to apply (aka: take a short survey) to this time pick up and review a free swim suit of their choosing. As was with the coat, an extra coupon to bring a friend was included too.
And while I had plans to share with a different pal "the next time", I had to go with Mom again. She's been complaining for ages about not being able to find a swim bottom that has enough, well, bottom, and once I went into Old Navy to scout which suit I'd choose, I knew I had to hand over the freebie to her.

I went with a - dare I say it - sexy one piece (did you know such a thing could exist??) in bright orange. Ready to see?
Mom's combo
My new suit
Such fun, and I can safely say the first time I've been excited to go swim suit shopping. Usually such a depressing chore! And my Mom and I got to have some fun setting up our little mini photo shoot, trying to get creative without having to photograph ourselves for the world to see.

I've also gotten samples of a bunch of McCormick's grill seasonings that I'll share about at some point, and am going to be receiving samples of Woolite for testing with friends in the near future. Interested in joining in the survey-taking fun? Happy to send you a link - Just leave a note in the comments below with your email address and I'll mail you an invite.

1 comment:

  1. I want to joinnnnnn.
    ALSO, I LOVE THAT SUIT SO MUCH. And, is that a David Sedaris book my eyes see? <3

    ReplyDelete