Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Closet Case

Excuse the delay, but buying and moving into a house is soaking up my time like nothin' else. But it's given me a fantastic excuse to completely immerse myself in color and texture : Two of my favorite things!

Closets are currently on my brain - The master bedroom has given me my first ever walk-in (JOY! RAPTURE!), and we're lucky enough to have scored a home with more bedrooms than we have people to sleep in them, so I get my own sewing room as well.

I think it would be fun to go a little nuts in the master walk-in : My fiance loves a neon, and I'm not scared of brights either, so how fun would it be to have a crazy pop of color or pattern in a place where you can close the doors and hide it away whenever you want?
Image from here
 Image from here
And my sewing room. I've seen some shots on Pinterest where folks have removed their closet doors completely and added healthy dose o' contrast for a sort of shadow box effect. Loving it :
Image from here
What do you think? Any recommendations from you lucky ducks who've been living with walk-in's or extra storage space for a while? Dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment