Friday, August 12, 2011

Tap In

I know, I know, ANOTHER link to someone else's content. But as I stated from the beginning, I solemnly swear to post only good stuff on this blog, remember? And I've stuck to it, yes? Alright then.

I recently discovered Crowd Tap via a friend's Facebook post, and I'm diggin' it. You know those product survey results you're always hearing about and wonder "just who, exactly, is this "THEY" that does theses surveys?!" Well, it's you if you join this free site.
Basically you answer questions with a click or a sentence, and earn points and cash.
No, really.
Once you've earned said cash, you can either have an Amazon.com gift card sent to you in the amount, or donate it directly to a charity of your choice. Mine is the ASPCA (animal rights - not the crazy ones who throw blood, fyi), and the logo is loud and proud on my "profile" on Crowd Tap.

And not only that, but a lot of the companies will send you free product to be tested in the market place. I'm currently awaiting Old Navy's newly redesigned flip-flops to show up in my mailbox. No. Purchase. Required.

Free stuff and good works? I'm tapping in.














No comments:

Post a Comment