Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Inspiration Station

How are you feeling about the 30 Day Challenge in my last post? A little daunting, no?

Let me offer a little inspiration - Even if  you're not Challenge-ing, it'll be some deeeeelish eye candy.
 My fave blog for inspiration on all fronts, Honestly...WTF is not nearly as rough around the edges as the title may make it appear. The best friend duo of a stylist and photographer co-author the site from different cities, taking their own incredible photographs, offering DIY (do it yourself) projects that will blow your mind, and featuring artists who work in all forms of media.
Talk about dreamy...
Custom-made Vans for Robert Verdi, inspired by his collection of vintage Hermes scarves.
 
DIY hex-nut bracelet - I made my own based on the site's directions!

 TopShop look book loveliness

I can't even say I'm scratching the surface of this incredible one-year-old site. They're prolific post-ers, so you're sure to get something for your eyeballs to snack on daily. 


Honestly... Check it out.

~All images courtesy of Honestly...WTF~

No comments:

Post a Comment